MoRAP worked with the National Park Service (NPS) as part of a nationwide vegetation mapping effort. This portion of the project was conducted at Arkansas Post National Memorial and Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas.
Basic products include:
- Quantitative samples and analyses of data for all major current vegetation types.
- A vegetation report with vegetation types named according to or cross-walked to the most current version of the
provisional National Vegetation Classification content based on field plot sampling and tabular summaries of plot data by
- A fine-resolution current vegetation map for the park with appropriate attributes in a GIS database.
- A key to classified vegetation types.
- Photos that represent all mapped types.
- Classification plot data entered into the most recent existing version of the NPS Vegetation Inventory PLOTS database.
- An accuracy assessment report of the final map produced independently.